Monday, May 4, 2009

Ice-Painting Quartet Display pt. 4




Fourth Story

Behold, The Painted Man as he prepares himself for a spiritual journey of Deconstruction, Along the Orange String Road.



It is hard to believe that a month has gone by since I last posted anything on the blog. This past month has been a very eventful one to say the least. What originally began as a month that would see me get to relax and enjoy a two-week family reunion around Easter time, turned into a three-week crash course in putting together my first show.

Needless too say, I survived the process and managed to get my first show off the ground with the help of my two cousins and some close friends. Therefore, a special thank you too all of you for your help.

Shown above and in the succeeding posts are the photographs selected for my series entitled, Ice-Painting Quartet. The show will run from May through June at the Spencer Gallery in the D. B. Weldon library at the University of Western Ontario.

For inquiries please email: christo63@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment